Memphis Delta Prep is always looking for passionate educators ready to join our team! For consideration, please review the job descriptions below and submit your resume to Caitlin Teplicky, Chief Operating Officer, at email@example.com.
The MDP Difference for Educators
The word “Delta” in “Memphis Delta Prep” refers not only to Memphis’s historic gateway location but also to the Greek letter used to denote change. We believe that to change outcomes for students and families, we must change our practice as educators — and fast! Our goal is to accelerate the learning of our students by accelerating the skill growth of our teachers. To do this, we spend significantly more time than other schools on developing, supporting and coaching our teachers. To make this possible:
- the school leader spends 80% of his time developing the teachers and the Instructional Coaches;
- the coach-to-teacher ratio is kept at 10:1 or less;
- the operations team is responsible for all non-instructional responsibilities throughout the building;
- the schedule includes ample time for teacher practice, coaching, planning, and collaboration; and
- we hire growth-minded teachers who love to practice and to improve their craft from day to day, hour to hour.
We ensure our teachers feel supported by our operations program, celebrated for their excellence, happy to be engaged in the fun work of teaching alongside great colleagues, and excited about the incredible opportunity to learn and improve in each moment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Memphis Delta Preparatory is committed to creating a diverse staff and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.